Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the Nintendo 3DS cause vision problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the Nintendo 3DS cause vision problems?

I bought my son a Nintendo 3DS when he was 4 years old because I just had another baby and I was so busy with the new baby. I wasn't monitoring his usage. I should have but I was too busy. He was spending long hours on the Nintendo. My son is now 6 years old and I have been told that he has some vision problems. He has been given glasses. I am getting really depressed because I feel like he was spending too much time on the Nintendo. I feel like it could have been avoided. Do you think the Nintendo 3DS is the cause of my sons vision problems?

Yes, it does. His eyes are still under development. They are easy to get damaged by Nintendo 3DS. I think he shouldn't have spent too much time on this. I suggest you to spend more time on taking care of him other than letting him play Nintendo 3DS.

Comment

It may lead to vision problems if your son spends too much time on it. But don't worry. The eyes of children are still growing fast. Some vision problems can be corrected within this period if you adapt some methods right now. I suggest you to consult the eye doctor for some appropriate suggestions. Good luck!

Comment

I suggest you to read all the warnings that come along with it before you decide to buy such kind of game console next time. The 3DS creates its 3D effects by blurring two separate screen images, which will cause the damage to your son's eyesight. He may need to wear glasses for some years to correct the problem. And you should definitely restrict any time sitting in front of a TV, computer screen, or all portable gaming devices. You can send him out to play with kids on the playground and limit the Nintendo games to half an hour before bed time.

Comment

Working...
        X