Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whenever I use reading glasses for reading feel eye pain, what to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whenever I use reading glasses for reading feel eye pain, what to do?

I started wearing glasses for very little time, but whenever I use for reading feel eye pain, what to do?

I was diagnosed with 0.25 degrees in each eye, nearsightedness and astigmatism, and my doctor prescribed the use of glasses for computer work, attend college classes, reading and driving at night. But when I use glasses for reading a book or magazine feel pain in your eyes? .

It is normal to feel pain, because you are still not accustomed, I wear glasses to 9 years and always return to the degree of pain at first sight, tb I have myopia and astigmatism, you have to continue to use until used and then will no longer discomfort and pain?.Be persistent and be sure to use them. This discomfort is just the beginning because your eyes are not yet used.

Comment

It has nothing to do with using reading glasses. what happens is that in Brazil or in places with tropical climate, there is much light, it justifies the increase of people with problems in the sights, but it is not only this reason, the factor has biological and genetic too. Not all people who have problems with views, but almost half the population has some degree. People who read poorly, as in dark, high brightness ..... probably you may also have a problem in view, not necessarily with much reading or study.

Comment

Working...
      X