Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much is an eye exam at lenscrafters without insurance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much is an eye exam at lenscrafters without insurance?

I am going to get an eye exam in a few weeks and my friend told me that Lenscrafters charge quite little. I want to know how much it will cost. I don't have any insurance.

Usually, it is about $75 to take eye exam from Lenscrafters. But if you want to buy eyeglasses at Lenscrafters after eye exam, you may need prepare hundreds of dollars. If you look for cheaper eyeglasses, you can try to look for coupons from some coupon sites that can help you save money. Or you can try to get eyeglasses from some online shop with you take eye prescription after eye exam. Good luck.

Comment

The basic eye exam at lenscrafters would cost you $59. However, if you need to get a comprehensive eye exam, you should pay more $35 for your eye exam. But You may find the price of the eye exam different in different places. Some optomologists at Lenscrafters would charge you about $75 for the exam. And some people will pay $150 for the exam. So you'd better go to the lenscrafters near you in your local place to get more information about the eye exam so that you can know the exact cost of the eye exam you will take.

Comment

Working...
      X