Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which insurance does walmart vision center accept?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which insurance does walmart vision center accept?

I plan to buy a pair of eyeglasses from walmart vision center. And i heard that they also work with some insurance plan. So, i wonder which insurance does walmart vision center accept?

There are a lot of national insurances that Walmart Vision Centers could work with. If you searched the Internet especially Walmart's official website, you can find out the list of the insurances that Walmart Vision Centers accept: Advantica, Avesis, Block, Davis Vision, March Vision, Medical Eye Services, National Vision Administrators (NVA), OptiCare, Optum Health, Starmount/Always, Superior Vision and many local plans. PS , Walmart Vision Centers only provide services to those Vision Care Insurance members and EyeMed, and those services are on an out-of-network basis. Besides, the services for Eye exam and eye care may vary by location since they are provided by an independent optometrist. So you are supposed to contact your local Vision Center to see what services are provided.

Comment

I just know that the vsp insurance can be accepted by Walmart when you buy the eyeglasses from there. In order to make their service comprehensive, Walmart must open many buying methods for you to choose from. You can call their vision center and ask the detailed things. This can be the most easy way for you to know.

Comment

Working...
      X