Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I get Lasik surgery if I have a Toric contacts prescription?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I get Lasik surgery if I have a Toric contacts prescription?

If I can,will it cost more?

You can get LASIK surgery even if you have a Toric contacts prescription but the price is much higher than the regular one. You are not permitted to wear your contacts for a long time before the surgery cuz the toric contacts lenses are much thicker and can distort your cornea more than other contacts.

Comment

You'd better consult your eye doctor or your surgeon.They will know whether you can have lasik surgery even though you have a toric contacts prescription.

Comment

You can still get lasik surgery if you wear toric contacts,but the doctor need to make sure you are a good candidate for lasik surgery first.If you have dry eyes,serious lazy eyes,or corneitis,you are not qualified for the surgery.The cost for it may not range a lot.But you should stop wear contacts for at least 2 weeks before the surgery.

Comment

Although you wear toric contact lenses, you can have lasik surgery done. However, you should stop wearing your contacts for a longer time before you have lasik surgery because toric lenses are thicker than others and will distort the cornea.

Comment

Working...
          X