What will he be able to do after lasik surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will he be able to do after lasik surgery

My husband is going to have lasik eye surgery this Sat .But we have a Swedish message that day. I wonder if he feels up to it. I thought he was supposed to rest after the surgery. How did you feel the day of your surgery?

It is not recommended to use your eyes 24-48 hours after the surgery, cuz there is too much risks for infections or complications during these important periods of time.I think his doctor has given him some notes & instructions after the surgery, he must do as the doctor ad viced.

Comment

After you got lasik surgery, you'd better wear protective eye goggles while sleeping and wear dark sunglasses when you go outdoors. Remember to see your eye doctor about one week to see if you have got side effects after lasik surgery.

Comment

It is suggested to have a rest after the lasik surgery,avoid moving the eyeballs and rubbing the eyes.The eyes are weakest and can easily get infection in the 24 hours after surgery.I think massage is less important than your hubby's eye health.

Comment

There should be some dos and don'ts given by the doctor.You should follow these strictly in case of any discomfort.So it is better to rest after the surgery.

Comment

Working...
          X