Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?

It's not near the pupil but it's like around the outside of the brown part. BTW, my eyes are dark brown. does it mean anything wrong with my eyes or does everyone have this?

No, I don't. I have black eyes. Some people have brown eyes. Maybe the people with lighter eye color may have that kind of rings. But I totally have no idea about this. So I guess you may need to ask your doctor or have your eyes checked if you think there is something wrong with your eyes.

Comment

There is an easy way to check out this. Just Google some images of eyes and compare them with your eyes. If you can find some similar cases, your eyes are fine and you don't need to worry about this. Isn't it a good idea? dude

Comment

I heard that hazel eyes will change color according to different situations. It is because their eyes act as a mirror so that they can reflect the color of our cloth or something else. But to most of us, our eyes won't change color dramatically nor have a gold ring. If this happens, you'd better have your eyes checked to see whether it is a starting sign of some potential health problems.

Comment

Working...
        X