How to get blue eyes naturally?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get blue eyes naturally?

I think blue eyes are so beautiful but i have brown eyes. Is there any natural way to get blue eyes?

Hey, come on, little boy, you should love what you have. I understand your idea because everyone love the blue eyes, including me. Nevertheless, I want to tell you there is no safe and natural way to help you have the blue eyes. If you really want to get the blue eyes, there are two ways that maybe help you, but I do not suggest you take it. On one hand, if you want to get the blue eyes temporarily, you can wear the contacts with blue colors. However, you had better not try this always. On the other hand, you can get the blue eyes by surgery, but this way is not safe as the contacts. You should know there maybe some accidents during the surgery, not mention to the sequelae. Wish you all best.

Comment

If you are not born with blur eyes, there i no naturally way to help you achieve blue eyes naturally. But if you like it very much, you can get blue eyes by some way such as wering blue contact lenses. Today, to get beautiful look, colorec contact lenses are commonly used by lots of people. And for people with vsiion problems, there are prescription colored contact lenses that can help you. So, get yourself a pair of blue colored conact lenses, you can get blue eyes.

Comment

There are two factors that determine eye colors: the pigmentation of the eye's iris. Actually, eye color is a polygenic phenotypic character. There is no blue pigmentation either in the iris or in the ocular fluid. In 2008, new research suggested that people with blue eyes have a single common ancestor. However, blue eyes are really so fantasy and charming. Brown eyes result from a relatively high concentration of melanin in the stroma of the iris. I think they are also beautiful and sunshine. But I sill can recommend you several ways to have blue eyes. Go to buy a pair of blue contact lenses, plus, they are transplant. It's the simplest way to get your dream come true. Also, you can make-up, especially make eye shadow with blue which can reflect your iris as blue in bright light. And you also could make a surgery to change your brown eyes forever. These ways help with becoming blue eyes indeed.

Comment

Working...
        X