How to strengthen optic nerve?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to strengthen optic nerve?

Do you have any idea to strength optic nerve? Please can you give me some suggestion?

The optic nerve, also known as cranial nerve 2, transmits visual information from the retina to the brain. Damage to the optic nerve typically causes permanent and potentially severe loss of vision, as well as an abnormal pupillary reflex. So we need to protect optic nerve in daily life. But how? Obtain a complete diagnosis from a qualified health professional. Acupuncture has been touted in some quarters as a means of helping to strengthen the remaining nerves. Eating fresh fruits to take vitamins supplements in time and have a good rest, that is, never use optic nerves too much a day. Avoiding getting eye problems, such as glaucoma.

Comment

All right, I think you are very eager to improve your overall eye health and your vision as well. As far as I know, our eye health is mainly based on some healthy foods, vitamin pills as well as some good use of your eyes. More importantly, that depends on how you use your eyes and how you take care of them, proper sleep, breaks and exercise all should help you improve your optic nerves.

Comment

Working...
      X