Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can low blood pressure cause bloodshot eyes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can low blood pressure cause bloodshot eyes?

I have low blood pressure. And in recent day, i also noticed bloodshot eyes. What's their connection? Can low blood pressure cause bloodshot eyes?

Yes, the low blood pressure will cause your bloodshot eyes because of the pressure at the eyes surface. You should take great notice of it. You need to keep the good diet and good rest for your eyes. In addition, you could also use the warm compress to make your eyes feel comfortable and moisture. You could take the medical care to treat your low blood pressure to keep the health of your whole body.

Comment

Well, in my opinion, bloodshot eyes cannot be caused by low blood pressure. And on the other hand, high blood pressure can lead to bloodshot eyes. And generally speaking, when you have high blood pressure, it will just affect your eyes, leading to high eye pressure. In that way, your eyes will suffer some symptoms, including bloodshot eyes, red eyes. And for your situation, maybe your bloodshot eyes are caused by some other reasons, such high fever. For the treatments, you should eat a diet rich in fresh fruits and vegetables. You should know that these foods provide lots of antioxidants, which may help boost your immune system, especially vitamins A and C. Also, having some cold compresses can be effective.

Comment

There are many causes of bloodshot eyes. There is no evidence to show the connection between the low blood pressure and bloodshot eyes. Some people reported bloodshot caused by high blood pressure. Bloodshot eyes is a common condition and mostly the causes are harmless and the symptom will disappear naturally. I suggest you to have a close examination to detect the cause of your bloodshot eyes. If the redness is accompanied with pain, itching, it may indicate a serious eye condition.

Comment

Working...
        X