Do headaches mean i need glasses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do headaches mean i need glasses?

I got headache when i see computer screen for a long time. Why? Is this meaning i need eyeglasses?

Well, of course not. When you have watched computer for a long time, you will feel headache. And in my opinion, it is very normal to have this situation. And also it does not mean that you need a pair of eyeglasses. On the other hand, it may be because your eyes suffer from high eye pressure too long time. And that can just affect your brain, and then lead to headache. So you need just have a rest, or it will just make the situation more serious.

Comment

When you sit in front of the computer for a long time with little rest, your eyes nerves will be tired. That is why you get the headaches. That does not mean you need eyeglasses. You should have the good rest for the eyes and the head. You could use some eye drops to release the symptom. In addition, you could also use the warm compress to make the eyes get moisture.

Comment

Well, looks like there is something wrong with both your eyes and your understanding of eye health. As far as I know, it would be bad for us to work or study with computers for much too long, which may give rise to some eye strain, fatigue, or red eyes, even headaches. But that doesn't mean you really need glasses. Rather,you just need to take some time to rest and have breaks during business hours . Some eye drops and green tea might help you!

Comment

Working...
        X