Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to improve eyesight without glasses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to improve eyesight without glasses?

My brother wants to improve her eyesight. But he doesn't want to wear glasses. Can you give him some suggestions to improve her eyesight without wearing glasses? Thanks in advance!

Dear friend, you can search on the internet to find some programs which can use a natural method to improve your eyesight. The methods are developed by eye experts and have proven that they are scientific ways to help with your vision problems. It can help you to get your vision back naturally. I have asked two of my cousins to testify this. They told me that they can feel the result in a few weeks.

Comment

My optometrist told me that "You can throw your glasses forever" was like a hoax. But I think some people can get rid of glasses by surgeries or improve their eyesight if their degree is not very strong. You can ask your brother to keep a balanced diet. And don't play computer games for too long. Once I had the experience that don't watch TV or play computer for two months. My eyesight does really improve in this way. You can ask him to have a try.

Comment

Working...
      X