Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to keep eyelashes from touching glasses ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to keep eyelashes from touching glasses ?

My eye lashes can touch my glasses. It is really bothersome. What shall i do to stop it? Do you have any idea?

If your eyelashes touch your glasses, you may wear the glasses which are too close to your eyes. You should adjust the distance between the eyeglasses and your eyes. You could find the screw to adjust the position of the eyeglasses, especially the nose pad position. Then you could find that your eyelashes get away from the eyeglasses.

Comment

Generally speaking, the eyelashes of human beings are not long enough to touch the glass lenses. Therefore, there are mainly two reasons for your eye lashes always touching your glass lenses. The first reason is that the bridge of your nose is too low to hold the glass bracket. The second reason is that the seperation distance of the nose of your glasses is too far, so that your glasses can not be far enough not from your eyes and eye lashes. In order to solve these two problems, the best choice is going to the glasses shop to adjust the nose pad of your glasses. If adjusting the nose pad still can not prevent the eye lashes from touching your glass lenses, you can change your glass bricket which is more approciate to you. And pay attention to choice a bricket with longer nose pad. Besides, always take a piece of glass cleaning cloth in case that the eye lashes touch your glasses making the lenses muddy, if you usually wear makeups. For further information about glass bricket, you can refer to the website below.

Comment

Well, I had the same problem before. I have two solutions for you. For one, you can adjust your frame or nose pads. Move your nose pads backward. Or change another frame whose nose pads which are set higher on your nose bridge. For the other, you can curl your lashes with curler or have permanent eyelash curling in beauty salon.

Comment

Working...
        X