No announcement yet.

Can people with astigmatism get lasik?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can people with astigmatism get lasik?

I know that lasik is a kind of new surgical which have high reputations. I got astigmatism. I want to know whether this kind of surgical is suitable for me. Is there any other effective ways to cure astigmatism?

Lasik can cure astigmatism. But before you decide to have this surgical, you must know many things. Though lasik is one of the newest ways to correct vision problems, it is not suitable for everyone. Are you 18 years old or older than that? Does your prescription stable? Questions like this must be clearly answered before having lasik.

Comment

Lasik can help you to solve this problem. lasik can reduce your astigmatism by astigmatic keratotomy (AK) which is an incisional procedure. Of course there are many side effects of having lasik as many other surgical does. But hundreds of thousands of people have had lasik, most of them are very successful. The first one is that lasik may not give you the perfect vision as you wishes. It may lead to dry eye, night vision problem, or infections.

Comment

Working...
      X