Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Do Eye Exercises to Improve Vision ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Do Eye Exercises to Improve Vision ?

I have mild myopia. I want to improve my vision. Can you tell me how to do eye exercise to improve my vision?

Dear friend, eye exercise can reduce the fatigue of tired eyes but I think the effect of eye exercise may last only few hours. If we want to improve our eyesight in this way, we may need to persist on doing this every day for at least several months. First, you need do rub your hands together until they feel warm. Then you can put your warm hands on your eyes for few minutes. You can move your eyeballs from up to down or from left side to the right side for several times for this will exercise the muscles in our eyes. You can press the temple gently.

Comment

I have a good way to exercise my eyes after working in front of a computer for a long time. I often use my eyes to write letters from A-Z on the blank wall. I just imagine that every time I move my eyeballs, the focused vision can be the top of the pen, and can write on the wall. I often practice this when I am free. You need to fix your head when you do this. I also like to walk in the outside after supper. The green trees and grass nearby and at the distance are good for our eyes too. Meanwhile, keeping a healthy and balanced diet is also good for our eyesight for it can provide us with enough nutrients.

Comment

Working...
      X