No announcement yet.

Does wearing 3d glasses hurt your eyes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does wearing 3d glasses hurt your eyes?

Is it OK to wear 3D glasses? Will it harm to my eyes? Any suggestion?

It is OK to wear the 3d glasses to watch 3d movies. It will not harm your eyes. Wearing the 3d glasses in the cinema to watch the 3d movies will protect your eyes from the screen and let you see clearly and effectively. If you don't feel comfortable when wearing it, it may be the reason that the 3d glasses are too heavy for you which gives pressure on your nose. You could adjust it a little.

Comment

Well, looks like you are not very familiar with those hi tech glasses,as a matter of fact, those specially designed glasses are used to provide you greater visual effects and joy while watching a 3d movie. Sometimes for some people. it would give rise to some dizzy feeling, wanting to throw up and maybe blurred vision, however, I guarantee that proper use of them would do no harm to your eyes. Just follow the instructions before using them ok?

Comment

LOL, pls no worries. If wearing 3D glasses is harmful for our eyes, I think the 3d movies will not be so popular all over the world. What matters is that how often you wear 3D glasses. If you wear 3D glasses too often, your eyes are easily getting dry. Besides, you know, the glasses will also release some radiation while wearing 3D glasses, as a matter of the fact; you will know that you cannot wear 3D glasses when you are pregnant. All in all, wearing 3D glasses will not hurt your eyes, however, if you wear too much, there are more possibilities that our eyes are getting hurt, especially the dry eyes. Then, do remember that you cannot wear 3D glasses outside when the sunshine is nice. Hope my personal suggestion will help you with your question and doubt.

Comment

Working...
        X