Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much does an eye exam cost in Walmart?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much does an eye exam cost in Walmart?

I think I need an eye exam now for it has been 2 years since my last eye exam. Can you tell me how much it costs in Walmart?

Well, Walmart Vison Centers are the kind of places where you can get relatively cheaper eye exams. Unlike in Lenscrafters, Pearle and JCPenney where an eye exam can cost up to 100 dollars, an eye exam at Walmart usually cost only 50 dollars. That's why all my family members go there to have our eyes examined all the time. Plus, they have pretty neat services, too. So, you definitely won't regret going there.

Comment

Taking an eye exam in Walmart Vision Center won't cost you so much. Walmart is one of the lowest place to take an eye exam. The average cost of an eye exam in Walmart is about $50. I often go to take an eye exam in walmart, too.

Comment

Speaking of having eye text in local optical shop such as Lenscrafters,Pearle and JCPenney, The cost of having eye exam in Walmart Vision Center is relative relatively cheap. The Walmart eye exam cost on average is about $50.

Comment

Working...
        X