No announcement yet.

How much does eye exam cost in Chicaco?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much does eye exam cost in Chicaco?

I haven't been to the eye doctor in years and today I suddenly realized I need an eye exam. How much does it cost in Chicaco now?

The cost for an eye exam (Ultrasound Echography) in chicaco vary tremendously from hundreds to thousands. And I saw that the most expensive eye exam (Ultrasound Echography) is $1,600, while the least expensive eye exam (Ultrasound Echography) need $220. Nevertheless, there are new choices for eye exam at cheap prices can be found.

Comment

That depends on where you go to have and what type of eye exam you wnat to get. I've found that an eye exam in Chicago would cost at least $220. The most expensive one would cost you $1,600. You can try Marketplace Vision which is located at 1306 S Halsted St Chicago, IL 60607 and you can see whether it is near to you. I've found the reviews about this store are all great, so I think it is a good place to have an eye exam. But I am not sure how much would the eye exam cost there. You can go there to get more information by yourself.

Comment

Working...
      X