Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much does an eye exam cost at visionworks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much does an eye exam cost at visionworks?

Have you ever got eye exam at visionworks? How much should I pay for it if i want to get an eyes exam there?

I heard that it depends on the exam. One of my friend said that he thought it may need rom 51-100 bucks. But he actually at o Visionwork costs $39. But they provide good services. Their doctor was really pleasant and explained everything. From this point, it seems worthy to spend so many money on it. Anyway, you should try yourself to know if it worthy to get eye exam here.

Comment

It depends on the exam. The price of eye test is anywhere from 51-100 bucks, but it is around $60. may be it costs a lot, but many people manage to pay for it. Because it offers a good and professional eye exam service. Most doctors inside or next to Visionworks are independent and own their own practice. Doctors in some locations may be employed by Visionworks.

Comment

The price of eye exam at visionworks may cost you at least $10. However, there may be some discount activities at visionworks sometimes. For example, if you plan to buy the pair of eyeglasses at visionworks, the eye exam is free. You can call their sale department and ask for the detailed information.

Comment

Working...
        X