Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I have an eyelid surgery on my left eye?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I have an eyelid surgery on my left eye?

I want to have an eyelid surgery. I want to change my left eye. But I don't have any vision problems. Will this affect my eyesight?

Eyelid surgery won't affect your eyesight. But we know all surgeries have possible risks. It we don't treat with it carefully after surgery we may get an eye infection, that will affect our vision for a while. So I'd like to give you a few kind suggestions. The first one is to find a good hospital which is good at dealing with this kind of things. Second one is to consult a doctor for more details and then decide whether you need to have it or not. Good luck!

Comment

Technically speaking, it is possible and won't affect your vision. Nowadays many people have plastic surgery. This kind of surgery will make them look more beautiful. But there are also some failed surgeries which caused many side effects to patients. So you'd better take that into consideration. Plus, the cost is a little expensive. Some people told me that they are addicted to that kind of surgery after the first time, because they want to change more. So they have spent a lot of money on them. It sounds a little crazy.

Comment

Working...
      X