Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do ray ban sunglasses come in different sizes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do ray ban sunglasses come in different sizes?

Do ray ban sunglasses come in different sizes?

I am not sure if Ray Ban sunglasses come in different sizes. But i know that sunglasses have sizes like your clothes, or shoes. Ray Ban sunglasses made in different shape, style and sizes to fit for different people with different head sizes and preference. If you want to buy a pair of properly Ray Ban sunglasses, you shall consult their sellers for some recommendation.

Comment

There are no set sizes like in clothing, but each pair of sunglasses will fit differently. He will need to go try them on to see if they fit, too small, look funny, etc. If you go into a sunglass store (like http://www.cheapglasses123.com/), you can try on and ask sales reps to help out. Write down the number style of the ones he likes best and buy them online at a discounted price.

Comment

I am not sure. However, theoretically, the RayBan sunglasses comes in different size because they can meet different people's demand. RayBan is a famous brand. it will take that into consideration.

Comment

Ray-ban is one of the few companies of sunglasses that make certain styles in different lens sizes. Therefore, it’s important to choose the right lens size to get the best fit possible from the ray-ban you choose. However, not all ray-ban sunglasses come in different size but they do have sizes.

Comment

Working...
          X