Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to buy prescription sunglasses online? I need it this summer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to buy prescription sunglasses online? I need it this summer.

I need to buy a pair of prescription sunglasses, but I know little about them. What kind of prescription sunglasses fit me. By the way, I am in high myopia.

there are so many stores selling prescription sunglasses online .But before you decide to buy ,you need to know your Pupillary Distance and strength of your prescription .there will be a form for you to fill in these information .then the seller will choose lens fitting you . so Go to an optic and get your prescription first .

Comment

Buying prescription sunglasses can be easily realized online. You can first find a shop selling sunglasses. Then choose one sunglasses that you like and fill your current prescription online (most online shops offer a page to fill prescription in case you need after you choosing sunglasses/frames ). Then, you can continue your order in the same way as you buy other items online.

Comment

Want to know what kind of prescription sunglasses fit you, just try on. Now, you can "Try on" many sunglasses online on Virtual Try On System with your photos. And after you find the best looking sunglasses, you can contact their customer service and tell them your prescription and the sunglasses you choose. They will make a pair of prescription sunglasses for you according your eye power.

Comment

Working...
        X