Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of sunglass would help to protect eyes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of sunglass would help to protect eyes?

I am having trouble choosing a right pair of sunglasses. I am looking for a pair of sunglasses that could help to protect my eyes. I hear that polarized sunglasses would help, is that true?

yes ,polarized sunglasses is a good choice .they r better than regular ones . They can help reduce reflected glare from the water ,the windows ,the ground etc and give you a much clearer view . They are also 100% protection of UVA and UVB.

Comment

Go to your nearby sunglasses stores to see if they have them .It may be not difficult to find .OR you can search it online .I have seen some stores selling sunglasses accessories have such things . Here is a link http://www.australiaglasses.com/. hope this can help !

Comment

I can see that you want to protect your eyes with a pair of nice and right sunglasses. Good for you. Here I would like to tell you that almost every pair of sunglasses in a professional optical store, could help to protect your eyes against those harmful lights.Of course polarized sunglasses are good choice because they could resist and reflective beams and better protect your eyes. Just do not trust those fake products.

Comment

Working...
        X