Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I tell if a pair of Gianni Versace sunglass are real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I tell if a pair of Gianni Versace sunglass are real?

How can I tell if a pair of Gianni Versace sunglass are real?

Looking to buy Versace sunglasses and wonder how I can make sure they are genuine First,check up the weight of the sunglasses.The material of Gianni Versace sunglass are high quality and have some weight in them. Fake sunglasses seems to be brittle and breakable.Second, check the Gianni Versace logo. The "medusa" snake logo is engraved into the glass but not glued onto it. The label reads "Versace." Any other different spelling is not authentic. Finally,Versace products are always made in Italy and will be labeled on the temple..

Comment

Well, it seems that you are quite into Gianni Versace, which is one of the most luxurious brands in the world. Founded in Italy, it now produces a wide range of products and are extremely famous around the world. However, a lot of people try to sell fake ones to make a profit. Thus, Gianni Versace try to introduce serial numbers to protect customers. When you get the sunglasses in a store, try to check the serial numbers and the product certificate carefully.

Comment

Working...
      X