Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do u think buying Sunglass is waste of money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do u think buying Sunglass is waste of money?

I had many sunglass before, but they always breaks because of joint、screw, and I have seen many other people broke it many times even the expensive ones.

No. A polarized lens is inevitable to be tinted.It is not necessary to be really dark,but there must be too much of tint in order to use them at night.

Comment

Of course you can.There are so many online optical stores that sell prescription sunglass lenses.You can go to buy them without getting new glasses.Or you can also buy a new pair of prescription sunglass because their price aren’t high.You can afford them. I think http://www.newglasses.org/ is good.

Comment

In my opinion, maybe it is possible.But you’d better take your vintage eyeglass frames to the store and ask the eye doctor to check it for you.

Comment

Yes.Some of the glasses are much expensive .But sunglasses are necessaries either for our fashion or for our health.So try to be careful when wearing them.You can also choose cheap sunglasses online that wil let you save much money.

Comment

I am not sure the difference between polycarbonate and polarized sunglass lenses. The polycarbonate lens can be very thin and it is very safe to use. The polarized sunglass lenses can prevent eyes from being hurted by the harmful rays.We can see clearly when wearing them.It is used for driving,playing sports,and travelling.It is also used for daily life.

Comment

Actually,one kind of lens cannot be made into another kind. However, you can take your vintage glasses frames to the optician to ask them to recommend non-prescription lenses for you and the optician will make the non-prescription lenses into your vintage glasses frames .If your vintage glasses frames are in a style you love, this might be a good option if possible .

Comment

Working...
              X