Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it good to wear sunglasses while on the computer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it good to wear sunglasses while on the computer?

I have to look at the computer screen for very long periods of time everyday and I wonder if it is better to wear sunglasses while on the computer.

Yes, you wear sunglasses properly so that to shield the eyes from hazed reflective light from computer screen. From this point, wearing a pair of sunglasses are good for wearers when seeing computer. In fact, there are some tinted sunglasses that are especially made for computer users to shield eyes. Commonly, rose tinted sunglasses are recommended for comfortable wearing if you need do computer work for long time.

Comment

Wearing sunglasses while on the conmputer won't do harm to your eyes. But sunglasses with dark tint won't work well indoors because dark sunglasses are not good for reading text on the screen, or you will get eye strain. Sunglasses with lightly-tinted lenses may help protect your eyes while on the computer. But make sure the sunglasses are appropriate for computer use. In my opinion, if you spend a long time on computer, you'd better get a pair of computer glasses which are specially designed for computer use.

Comment

You can wear sunglasses while on the computer, it won't be harmful for your eyes, but it also will not make any obvious help for your eyesight. But if your eyes are sensitive and do not want to see the light source from the computer directly, it may helps a little, depending on your computer screen light intensity. You'd better stop and see things far-away to protect your eyes while you've been looking at the computer for a long time.

Comment

You can wear sunglasses while on the computer, it won't be harm for your eyes, but it also will not make any obvious help for your eyesight. But if your eyes are sensitive and do not want to see the light source from the computer directly, it may helps a little, depends on your computer screen light intensity. You'd better stop and see things far-away to protect your eyes while you've been looking at the computer for a long time.

Comment

Working...
          X