Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do polarized sunglasses cause headaches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do polarized sunglasses cause headaches?

Have you worn polarized sunglasses? Did you feel headaches? I feel headaches when i wear polarized sunglasses. Is it caused by polarized sunglasses?

Yes, I have worn the polarized sunglasses when I go fishing and drive because the lenses can prevent the strong lights for me and make me see more clearly. If you wear the polarized sunglasses inner room, you will feel the headache because of the filament lamp. You should wear it outside. However, you should check the realness of the sunglasses.

Comment

Well, generally speaking, it can lead to headache unless you are not accustomed to your polarized sunglasses. Nowadays, polarized sunglasses are very popular with the people who work outdoor. Because of the special design and perfect material, they can block 100% of glare. And this function can just reduce eyestrain in your eyes. Also, by wearing polarized sunglasses, when you go outside, it will just protect your eyes from uv rays and strong sunlight. Anyway, it can be beneficial for you.

Comment

Usually wearing polarized sunglasses is very good to eyes. I have a pair of polarized sunglasses too. I usually wear them when I was driving. Actually I didn't develop any headaches because of wearing the polarized sunglasses. In the contrary, I found they are pretty good. They could reduce glare from water, snow, glass and so on. They could prevent 90% ultraviolet and polarized light. Yet at the same time, they wouldn't darken the whole vision field, so I could see clearer with polarized sunglasses. Other ordinary sunglasses would prevent the ultraviolet light and polarized light. The conventional glasses just make your vision dimmer, yet this can be hazardous. Frankly speaking, qualified polarized sunglasses won't cause any headache problems. Yet unqualified ones might cause headache, blurry vision and eye strain. I am afraid that you need to confirm whether your polarized sunglasses are qualified or not. Wearing sunglasses of bad quality can't help prevent damages but bring damages. Hope you can find out the proper sunglasses.

Comment

Working...
        X