No announcement yet.

Are polarized lenses good for cycling?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are polarized lenses good for cycling?

I want to buy sunglasses wearing for cycling. And my friend recommend me polarized lenses. Is polarized lenses really good for shielding eyes for cycling?

As we know, when the sun projected on the road or on the surface of the water, then it irritates eyes directly, eyes will dazzling and weary, especially when driving, cycling and joining other outdoor actives. Polarized is manufactured according to the principle of light polarization, it is good for shielding eyes for cycling and it can eliminate disturbance of sunshine.

Comment

Yes, polarized lenses are the best sunglasses for outdoor sports. When people are exercising outdoor, the sunlight may be reflected by many things and create strong glares which is not only harmful to eyes but also forms blind spot in your visual field. Polarized lenses can reduce the glares and sharp light.

Comment

Yes, the polarized lenses will be good for your driving, cycling and fishing which may help you filter the coming lights and shield the uv rays and other bad lights. You could take the ray ban polarized sunglasses into consideration which will be perfect at the design and quality. You could go to the store to have a look.

Comment

Working...
        X