Are all ray ban sunglasses polarized?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are all ray ban sunglasses polarized?

When I am about to buy sunglasses, my friends recommended me to buy ray ban sunglasses. He told me that he have bought a pair ray ban sunglasses. It is polarized and comfortable to wear. So, i just wonder if all rayban sunglasses are polarized?

It depends. There are some Ray Ban sunglasses are polarized. But not all Ray ban sunglasses are polarized sunglasses. You shall ask the sellers when you buy Ray Ban sunglasses. Personally, if you just wear in sun to shield eyes, you needn't buy polarized sunglasses. If you often drive, or go fish, you'd better wear polarized sunglasses for better eye protection.

Comment

No, not all the ray ban sunglasses are polarized. There are many different types in ray ban sunglasses. Such as B-15 XLT lenses, G-15 XLT lenses, Polarized lenses, Photo chromic lenses and so on. But Ray-Ban polarized sunglasses have the transmission axis oriented vertically to block reflecting light. Because of these lenses' ability to block the reflecting light, many fishermen and water lovers favor this type of lens. On the other hand, because of their special functions, they have a higher price than other common sunglasses. But they do worth the money.

Comment

Working...
      X