Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are transition glasses lenses bad for your eyes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are transition glasses lenses bad for your eyes?

It seems transition glasses lenses are wonderful. I want to buy a pair, but my father said it is not good for eyes. IS that true? Are transition glasses lenses bad for your eyes?

Yeah, the transition eyeglasses may make your eyeglasses change the color between the indoors and outdoors. Actually it has the function of protecting the eyes from the strong light outside. But it is bad for the eyes to change the light intensity which may decrease the eyes adaptability. It is especially not suitable for the kids.

Comment

Well, I think the transition glasses are not bad for your eyes. As we know that they can protect your eyes from the sun's rays by quickly adjusting & adapting in changing light for better eyesight. In this way, your eyes will not be destroyed by the serious sunshine. And also, transition glasses can change its color according to surrounding light conditions. Because of all those special effects, they are popular with many people who often have to go outside. Maybe you can have a try.

Comment

You have no need to worry about such things. Yes, the transition glasses lenses are wonderful; it can adjust the darkness follow the change of outside brightness of environment. It is auto and would change back to the original color. It can take good care of your eyes with decrease the eyes fatigue; help your eyes to accommodate with the outside situation. However, you must to find a wonderful quality ones other than weak quality one, for the sake of the weak one will damage your vision. The qualified one will anti-wind, anti-VU, anti-dust, anti-stimulation of strong rays. It is suitable for outdoor working people. Why not choose a good one for yourself? Go ahead.

Comment

Working...
        X