No announcement yet.

How to wear glasses under ski goggles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to wear glasses under ski goggles?

I need glasses for vision aids. But i plan to play skiing. So i need wear ski goggles. Now, there is problem, how can i deal with my glasses and ski goggles?

There are two convenient solutions for you. You could wear the ski goggles with prescription which will not only let you see clearly but also make you protect the eyes when skiing. The second way is that you could wear the contact lenses and then wear the ski goggles. You could try the above two ways.

Comment

You need to know how to wear ski goggles over glasses. Of course you can by prescription goggles but they are pricey. If you are not going to ski often, they are not worth the price. They are some kind of special goggles that are designed for skier who wear eyeglasses. You can check them on the net. Here are some tips of how to wear ski goggles over glasses. First, plastic frames are better than metal ones; the size of your goggles should be identical to the size of your glasses. The most annoying thing when you skiing with eyeglasses is that the lenses are easily get fogged. So, prepare some anti-fog solution.

Comment

Working...
      X