Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do women in square eyeglasses look more intelligent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do women in square eyeglasses look more intelligent?

Do you think women in square eyeglasses tend to be more intelligent?

Yes, i think so. In fact, i think people wear full rimmed or semi-rimless eyeglasses in a angular shape like square or rectangular shape are look intelligent and sophisticated. Of course, If you want to look more intelligent, a pair of square eyeglasses is not enough. You shall also wear properly and avoid wearing clothes too casually. If you wear some business suit, it will be look more smart.

Comment

Different people have different ideas. Some people may think women with square eyeglasses would look more intelligent. While some other people don't think so. It just depends on yourself. Personally, I think women with square eyeglasses look smart and intelligent. I preferring wearing square glasses,too. However, not all women are suitable for square eyeglasses. You should try them on and see whether they look good on you.

Comment

In terms of that, different people hold different views. Personally speaking, I prefer to square glasses. My friend said that I look more attractive on that. Did you ever try them on you? If not, you can have a try. Different type glasses fit different face shape. A lot of online stores can offer you more different kind of glasses and some can provide free glasses to have a try.

Comment

Working...
        X