Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will prescription nerd glasses look weird on a girl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will prescription nerd glasses look weird on a girl?

I am 13 year old and the doctor told me to wear prescription glasses because of slight nearsightedness. I was attracted by the prescription nerd glasses, but will they look weird on me? Will people think I am like a geek?

No, now, wearing nerd glasses become a trends of fashion. nerd glasses are not the symbol of pedant. They become a part of fashion accessories especially among young generations. My younger sister always show off her nerd glasses. In fact, i feel the nerd glasses flatter her well. So, if need prescription glasses for vision aids. Please don't hesitate to wear nerdy style glasses. With it, they can keep you fashion and provide you clear vision, why not?

Comment

As we all know, prescription nerd glasses with round shape are very popular with many people. Some people look attractive with the prescription nerd glasses on, while some people look ugly with those prescription nerd glasses on. So not all people are suitable for prescription nerd glasses. Whether prescription nerd glasses will make you look good depends on your personality. The best way is to try them on to see whether they will look weird on you.

Comment

If the nerd glasses flatter your face, match your clothes, it will bring you a new look with fashion trends. In fact, in the world of widely spread eyeglasses fashion, wearing a pair of nerd glasses can make you fashion and become a chic girl. So, please don't worry and needn't care others concept. Want to be an unique girl? Just be bold and do yourself - wear nerd glasses if you need.

Comment

Working...
        X