Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can reading glasses be for every day use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can reading glasses be for every day use?

I just got some reading glasses today. And thought that i could use them for every day use.

go to the store where you got your glasses and tell the problem . Make sure they give you the right reading glasses . Or maybe the prescription is wrong ? Check it with your doctor . Hope this can help !

Comment

If your stigmatism is not serious ,the regular reading glasses will be ok for you .otherwise you need to see your doctor .but you DO have to consider about the strength, just like you have to consider about size or style when buying clothing,

Comment

Yes they can be for every day use but not use them all day . You can use them for some close work such as reading , sewing or watching TV . But when you don't need to see things clearly , you'd better take them off .

Comment

my unprofessional advise : go to see your ophthalmologist and have a new prescription for your contacts .maybe your vision has changed and the prescription is no longer fitting you . Then you consider whether to get reading glasses .

Comment

Working...
          X