Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it normal for reading glasses to cause blurry vision when view at a distance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it normal for reading glasses to cause blurry vision when view at a distance?

My prescription reading glasses make my sight blurry (and make me nauseous) when I view things far away. Is this normal?.

Yes. It's normal. Your prescription reading glasses is just used for reading or seeing the things near around.It can't be used for viewing far away.

Comment

I had the same problem as you.When I asked my doctor, he said that wearing the reading glasses was not because my eyes would get weaker but because I would get used to seeing so much clearer with the reading glasses on. You'd better visit your eye doctor to give you an eye check.Then you will get your prescription.

Comment

Reading glasses are only designed for near vision with the distance for "12 to 14". That means you can only use your reading glasses see things which is at "12 to 14" distance. If you use them to view far away, it won't let you see clearly and often cause blurry vision. So it is normal for reading glasses to cause blurry vision when you view far.

Comment

Working...
        X