Degree higher in reading glasses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Degree higher in reading glasses?

I use reading glasses + 1.25 and am not able to see very small details ... I went to the optician and he thinks that 1.25 is still good for me. But he ordered that the 1.5 will give me a little more vision ... are there someone uses some glasses with a slightly higher level? is what looks good? else if I send this to a new progressive lens that will not affect view the details?

Hi! It depends from person to person, many find that only 0.25 have no difference, but some people are more sensitive. You can make a multifocal glasses yes, but the peripheral vision , cuz it will be somewhat distorted because of astigmatism (distortion) that all sides have multifocal, but some have less, others more. If you wear glasses only for reading it, away you do not need glasses, you can make an intermediate glasses with lenses. It means having the middle ground and near, more free from distortion and wider fields. This lens is ideal for people who work very closely with the vision (eg architect, asrtista plastic).

Comment

Working...
    X