Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the side effects of reading glasses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the side effects of reading glasses?

I can see clearly from distance, but I will get eye strain when I read too much. I am planning to get a pair of reading glasses. I am wondering if the reading glasses would bright any side effects.

There would not be any side effects if you get the right prescription for your reading glasses and they can make you read more comfortably without feeling any strain or soreness. The only side effect is you would have headache from using either too week or too strong reading glasses.

Comment

I can't see there is any side effects of reading glasses. It is the same as wearing regular corrective glasses and help you see clearly and ease the eye strain when reading. The only important factor is you need to get the right prescription.

Comment

If you get the right reading eyeglasses for you, then it won't cause any side effects. But if you get the wrong "strength" reading glasses, like too weak or too strong, it may cause headache or eye strain. However, this side effect can't be permanent. Most people feel more comfortable when they use the right reading glasses.

Comment

Working...
        X