No announcement yet.

Where can I find +0.5 reading glasses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I find +0.5 reading glasses?

I went to the optometrist and he prescribed me +0.50 reading glasses for my accomodative disfunction. I don't see the need in paying a lot of money for these glasses because I know that they sell readers at drug stores etc well I have looked multiple places and cannot find the +0.50 I can only find +1.0. Where can I find some decently priced reading glasses in my power?

In fact , it is hard to find +0.50 in most drug stores .wearing the +1.0 glasses is OK for you since the 0.5D difference is close to nothing. it will not do harm to your eyes if you just use them for reading.

Comment

Over-the-counter reading glasses start at +1.00. You can only get +0.5 reading glasses from an optical store where the optometrist will prescribe you +0.5 reading glasses that just fit you properly. I never get reading glasses from the drug store.

Comment

You can't get anything below a magnification of +1.00 in drugstores or malls, and those are usually hard to find. In most case you'll have to have them custom made.

Comment

The pre-made reading glasses usually start at +1.00. You may find +0.5 on ebay but it is quite difficult. You may need to have your eyes checked and get your prescription and then have them made at an optical center.

Comment

Working...
          X