Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can geek glasses be made with prescription lenses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can geek glasses be made with prescription lenses?

I wear glasses everyday, but I would like to change things up a little. I found the geek glasses are quite interesting, can it be made with prescription lenses?

Of course, you can fill your geek glasses with prescription lenses. In fact, any style of eyeglasses frames can be made with prescription lenses only if the frames are of a good enough quality to hold prescription lenses. Even if you have strong prescription, full framed geek eyeglasses are good choices to hold the thick prescription lenses. But before you buy prescription geek glasses, you shall take an eye test to get prescription from eye doctors.

Comment

Maybe you can have your geek glasses replaced with prescription lenses. However, you should take your clear geek eyeglasses back to your optician to see whether they can replace your lenses with prescription ones. Generally speaking, if you don't have a strong prescription, it might not be a problem. If I were you, I would get prescription geek eyeglasses made by my optician. You can also get prescription nerd glasses from online optical stores with much lower price than that you replace them.

Comment

Working...
      X