Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much do progressive lenses usually cost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much do progressive lenses usually cost?

I want to change my bifocal glasses for progressive glasses. How much do progressive lenses usually cost?

Generally speaking, progressive lenses are more expensive than the other ordinary glasses. If you get progressive glasses from the local optical store, you may spend about $300 on them, which are so expensive that few people can afford to buy. However, if you get them from online optical stores, you will spend less on them. You can get progressive glasses from 39DollarGlasses with only $39. You can also try eyebuydirect which offer progressive eyeglasses ranging from $10 to $60.

Comment

I don't know how much progressive lenses will cost in local shop because i never buy progressive or bifocal eyeglasses. But i saw it at http://www.eyewearcanada.com/Bifocal-Glasses when i buy nearsighted eyeglasses, they just provide progressive eyeglasses at 26.95$. I heard that it is affordable prices for getting progressive lenses. So, you can try to buy cheap progressive eyeglasses online instead of your old bifocal glasses.

Comment

Working...
      X