Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What type of lens is used to correct short sightedness?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What type of lens is used to correct short sightedness?

I am nearsughted, so what kind of lens should I wear?

Dear friend, many contacts can help correct your sightedness. You just need to have your eyesight checked by an eye doctor or an optometrist. Then you can tell the seller what you want according to what is written down on the prescription list. If you are easy to get dry eye, I think you'd better choose the contacts that can allow more oxygen into the surface of your eyes. But no matter what kind of contacts you may choose, you'd better apply some artificial tears to lubricate your eyeballs and contacts from time to time.

Comment

Dear friend, many contacts can help correct your sightedness. You just need to have your eyesight checked by an eye doctor or an optometrist. Then you can tell the seller what you want according to what is written down on the prescription list. If you are easy to get dry eye, I think you'd better choose the contacts that can allow more oxygen into the surface of your eyes. But no matter what kind of contacts you may choose, you'd better apply some artificial tears to lubricate your eyeballs and contacts from time to time.

Comment

Working...
      X