Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why i can't read with my progressive glasses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why i can't read with my progressive glasses?

It is very strange that I can' t read with my progressive glasses. What causes that?

If you can't red with progressive glasses, you may get improper progressive glasses. You shall know that the progressive glasses shall made strictly according to your prescription so as to provide your vision aids. Besides, If this is the your first pair progressive glasses, you need sometimes to adapt the lenses. Usually, you shall not move your head if you want to change your focus. You shall try move your eyes to adjust the your focus through the lenses.

Comment

This is quite normal,friend.Not only u,but also a lot of other people have found it so hard to get used to their progressive glasses.I guess people just need progressive glasses when they work in front of the computers or read.I strongly object u to walk when u wear them.I have to remind u that it may cause u to fall down quite easily if u wear them when walking.It is said that people at least have to take one week to get used to their progressive glasses.And a lot of people even have to take longer time such as one month and even more.That is why u don't need to worry about this.

Comment

Working...
      X