I am thinking of buying some non prescription computer glasses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am thinking of buying some non prescription computer glasses

I am thinking of buying some non prescription computer glasses with an anti glare coating. Should I get +1.00 power or should I get 0.00 power. For reading regular books I don't need glasses.

since you don't need glasses , you can get a pair of non prescription glasses with anti-glare coating . As we become more and more dependent on computers ,radiation sources are throughout every corner, from computers, printers, scanners, fax machines, etc.. Computer radiation do much harm to the eye that in the beginning of radiation our eyes cannot escape the symptoms of fatigue, inflammation, lachrymation, pricking and so forth. so it is very necessary to get yourself a pair of computer glasses .

Comment

If you have good vision and plan to buy non prescription computer glasses, of course, you shall buy eyeglasses with 0.00 power. And eye glasses with +1.00 power lenses are for people who have mild prebyopia (or maybe hyperopia). So, you must make sure your eyeglasses are non prescription (0.00 power).

Comment

It is sure that non prescription computer glasses are with 0.00 power eyeglasses lenses. And these non prescription eyeglasses also called plano eyeglasses or clear lenses glasses. They only suit for people with good vision. If you want to protect your eyes when you see computer, you can buy non prescription glasses with anti-reflective coating.

Comment

Working...
        X