Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

it is too cheap to buy 2 sets of glasses for $78?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it is too cheap to buy 2 sets of glasses for $78?

Hey guys, had absolutely no idea which forum to post in so I just put it here (move if required) I'm looking to buy some glasses soon as my prescription has changed quite drastically since my last checkup. The optometrists quoted me $300 just for my lenses, so yeah... online I went I've found a few sites and would like some feedback if anyone has used any of them. zennioptical, 39dollarglasses, eyebuydirect , all of their base prices are around the same area (65-100). 39dollarglasses currently have something going on where you can buy 2 sets of glasses for $78 which is pretty damn cheap. But are they too cheap?

I bought from http://www.cheapglasses123.com/ with the discount codes online - The glasses are fine, and I got them adjusted for free by an optometrist that I just walked into off the street. I'm happy with the glasses and I'm happy with the price I've paid for them.

Comment

You totally can take a look at glassespeople.com, there are many good cheap glasses, most of them are sold under $40 for one pair. I purchased glasses from them frequently, the quality is ok and the shipping is very fast. I highly recommend them to you. I hope it helps.

Comment

Working...
      X