Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do my new glasses make me nauseous ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do my new glasses make me nauseous ?

I have my eyes checked last week. Doctor told me that I got the mild myopia and gives me a new pair of glasses. But I don't like it very much, because it makes me nauseous. I don't know why. Can you tell me is there any relation between mild myopia and nauseous? I am eager to know that what caused my nauseous.

As it is a pair of new glasses, you may not get used to it at the beginning. You can get used to it few days later. Did you check your eyesight in the afternoon? If you did it in that way, there may be possibility that the degree of your glasses is not suitable for your eyes. Under such condition, I suggest you to have your eyesight checked in the morning. That may be more accurate prescription for your eyes.

Comment

I think myopia will not cause the nauseous. Are you sure the glasses make you nauseous? Or you just get ill for other reasons or you just don't like this pair of glasses. If you don't like it, you can buy another one. If you don't know what's wrong with your body, you can have it checked by your doctor.

Comment

Working...
      X