Can glasses cause migraines?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can glasses cause migraines?

My head aches. My doctor told me I got the migraines. I want to know what will cause migraines and how to treat it. I am a current glasses wearer. Is there any special kind of glasses can help me solve this problem?

Eyeglasses will not cause migrains. And eyeglasses cannot help you to solve this problem too. You may get the migraines for other reasons. Usually, females are much more likely to get migraines than males. To those who suffer from migraines, some can clearly identify triggers or factors while some cannot. I only know that migraine is caused by a combination of blood vessel enlargement. But I think you'd better see doctors as soon as possible.

Comment

I know that childhood migraines have some relation with behavioral problems. And Brain lesions and incomplete artery brain structure will cause migraines too. There are many potential migraine triggers which may cause migraines, such as allergies, Bright lights, loud noises, perfumes, Physical or emotional stress, changes in sleep patterns, Smoking or exposure to smoke, Alcohol etc,. Though triggers do not always cause migraines, you should pay attention to them too.

Comment

Working...
      X