Why do my glasses distort my vision?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do my glasses distort my vision?

Why do my new glasses distort my vision? What does it mean?

It means that the eyeglasses doesn't fit for your eyes. You may get wrong prescription eyeglasses. So, i suggest you to get an eye exam again for a new and correct eye prescription. Then you need take the eyeglasses back for them and adjust the glasses. Or you shall have them make new prescription eyeglasses for you so as to get better vision through the eyeglasses lenses.

Comment

It means that the eyeglasses doesn't fit for your eyes. You may get wrong prescription eyeglasses. So, i suggest you to get an eye exam again for a new and correct eye prescription. Then you need take the eyeglasses back for them and adjust the glasses. Or you shall have them make new prescription eyeglasses for you so as to get better vision through the eyeglasses lenses.

Comment

Well, I think it may be a suggestion that your prescription is not right. Because of the wrong prescription, your vision has already got affected. But sometimes, this also happens to people who just own their new glasses. People who have new glasses need time to get used to them so that it will become more convenient for them to see things. However, distorted vision that caused by new glasses will just keep for a few days and then everything just goes back to normal.

Comment

Working...
        X