Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to stop glasses from hurting your nose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to stop glasses from hurting your nose?

I need glasses for vision aids. But the glasses is heavy that is really hurt my nose. What shall i do? How to prevent my nose from hurting?

I have ever encountered such problem before; it is really a big trouble to nose to wear glasses. I used to putting tiny cushion pads inside the bridge, but it is inconvenient in my own opinion. You can select the lightest weight glasses that neither sit on the bridge nor leave any pressure marks on the nose.

Comment

First of all, it is maybe that your glasses are too heavy for you. There are two reasons: one is that your prescription is very very high so that the glass lenses are accordingly very thick making their weight too heavy, the other reason is that the materials of the frame of your glasses is makde of heavy metal. If you are greatly nearsighted, then you can change your heavy glass lenses for a pair of high index glasses whose glass lenses are much thinner and lighter than ordinary lenses, usually one quarter time thinner and lighter. If it is because the material that makes up the glass frame is too heavy, then you can choose light-material frame such as a plastic one. Secondly, your hurting nose also can be caused by inappropriate nose pads of your glasses; maybe they are not set symmetrically or maybe they are set too close. You can go to the glasses shop to have them examined by the professionals and then adjust them to the right position. In addition, wearing the glasses for too long a time can as well cause discomfort on the nose except in the eyes, because the nose have to bear part of the weight of your glasses without rest. Therefore, you should pay attention not to wear your glasses all day long without rest.

Comment

Well, actually it can be very annoying and hurtful when the eye glasses hurt nose. So you can try some ways to solve it. For example, you can just have some oil on your eyeglasses frames. In that way, it will just make your eye glasses frame gentler. And it will relieve your hurt to nose. Also, just adjust the size of eye glasses, so that it will not be too tight and hurt to your nose can be avoided. Of course, when you buy eye glasses, you should choose glasses which are lighter, so that it will not be a burden on the nose. And of course, hurt to your nose can be impossible.

Comment

Working...
        X