Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do i see better when i tilt my glasses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do i see better when i tilt my glasses?

Recently I have found an interesting phenomenon, that is, every time when I tilt my glasses, I can have a better vision. Why?

This is a common optical phenomenon that when you tilt the lenses of the eyeglasses, you can see objects more clearly through the lenses because of the higher refractive index of the tilt lenses. You had better go to the ophthalmology to have your eyes examined to see whether your glasses prescription are not correct or your eye vision has gone poorer or not.

Comment

Glasses are all optical devices. when you tilt your glasses, it's possible that a phenomenon called "Prism effect " would appear. That effect could change the appearances of things in your eyes , and if the angle you tilt your glasses is just appropriate , you can see more clear . In another hand , there could be another fact the situation you described suggests, that you should have a further examination for your eyes and as well as the glasses, to find out whether or not the glasses are still suitable for you . The damage of your eyes could be horrible if you keep the unsuitable glasses on .

Comment

Working...
      X