No announcement yet.

How to stop glasses from steaming up ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to stop glasses from steaming up ?

When i eat some hot food, my eyeglasses is always foggy. It is really boring. Do you have any idea to stop the glasses from steaming up?

All right, sounds like you are really fed up with such experience right? Well, during winter time, that problem is absolutely inevitable when you get from a colder place to a warmer place, that is related to physics. However, there are some specially made glasses on the market that would prevent foggy lenses no matter the climate or something, you could get a pair from a large shopping center.

Comment

If you want to stop the glasses from steaming up when you eat some hot food or you are in the hot environment in winter. You could try to use the cleaning agent to adopt on the surface of the eyeglasses and then wash it away and dry the glasses with clean cloth which will to some degree help you stop the steaming of the glasses. You could have a try and see the effect.

Comment

I am shortsighted too.This question has been troubling me for a long time.As your said, It's really boring!Recently,my friends introduced me a very wonderful things,"Glasses Cleaner Anti-Fog"!When the weather turns cold or you have to eat some hot food,you only need spit it on your glasses.It won't steam up by two or three days!You can get them at drug stores or online.

Comment

Working...
        X